|Measurement 1||Date – Saturday 1st April||Time – 6:49 PM|
|Weight (kg)||BF%||Water %||BD|
I’ve had to change this format a bit since becoming pregnant. I’m now aiming to track my weight every week and am no longer bothering to record body fat, water and bone density. I try to record my weight first thing in the morning (mostly because I know I am at my lightest then).
The table below thus shows my weight change over April. Weights are recorded in kilograms
- Saturday, April 22 – 69.6
- Saturday, April 29 – 69.9
This month I’m not sure what I will do. I’ve kept the same programs on the list the past few months but have rarely done them to be honest (evident in my weekly activity logs) so think of the list below as potentials rather than set in stone.
- On the Road: Walking w/ Eunice, w/ Max or on my own. Possibly including jogging intervals
- Mobility & Flexibility: GMB’s Daily Battery, youtube MovNat routine, youtube for prenatal stretching and yoga routines
- Sweat & Burn – Aerobic and dance type workouts like the zumba videos on youtube and Body Images Socaerobics class
- Toning & Conditioning – Body Images weight training class, body weight work on my own or via youtube