wt – weight in pounds / Bf – body fat % / W – water % / BD – bone density
ws – waist in inches / ch – chest in inches / ds – destroyers in inches / bc – bicep in inches
What are destroyers? The roundest part of my thigh which includes the lovely curve of my outer thigh as well as the not so lovely curve of my inner thigh – you know, the one that eventually destroys all of your pants!
I use the left leg and arm for the ds and bc measurements. No particular reason why but I am sure my left leg is larger than my right.
Sat. 1st August, 2015 6:50 AM wt:143.1 Bf: 29.7 W: 51.3 BD: 6.3
ws: 30 ch: 35.5 ds: 25.25 bc: 12.25
Sat. 15 August, 2015 7:29 AM wt: 144.5 Bf: 30.4 W: 50.8 BD: 6.3
ws: 30 ch: 35.5 ds: 25.5 bc 12.25:
- On the Road i.e. Walking – Usually done with my walking partner Eunice but sometimes I do walk solo. We walk at least 2 miles)
- Jogging intervals (On my own, I usually do the jog intervals by landmarks versus time or distance)
- Pole fitness with Limitless Fitness/Ariana Forbes: https://www.facebook.com/LimitlessFitnessTortola?fref=ts
- Spin Party with Ariana Forbes (Save the Seed Energy Centre)
- The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans – Ab (Crunches) Challenge: http://shrinkingjeans.net/2015/07/ab-challenge/
- Diandra Jones’ dance circuit – This is a gym class held on Mondays at 5:45 at Save the Seed Energy Centre that alternates dancing with weight training. I love dancing so it’s lots of fun for me and it’s different styles of dance which include belly dance, latin dance and azonto!
- GMB Fitness – Elements: http://gmb.io/
- AdaAri Fitness on youtube – short workouts to african music: https://www.youtube.com/user/AdaAriA
- Chelsea Toronto Zumba on youtube – fun workouts to great music. She has various types of Zumba including African, Dancehall, Soca and Bachata https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rIyoa_rZIz8aivxKnyj9g
- Body Images’ Soca Aerobics: Tuesday and Thursday 5:45am
- Skill practices – Skills I practice regularly for just a few minutes throughout the week: headstand, handstand (mostly wall assisted and w/ or w/out push-ups), chin-ups w/ regular or neutral grip
- Stretching: Blogilates stretch for splits, GMB Hip Flexibility Sequence