When I first started tracking I wasn’t sure if I should record the first day of the month or the last day of the month along with somewhere in the middle. I’ve now decided it is going to be the first and someplace in the middle.
wt – weight in pounds / Bf – body fat % / W – water % / BD – bone density
Fri. 1st May, 2015 6:25 AM wt: 142.9 Bf: 29.8 W: 51.3 BD: 6.3
Sat. 16th May, 2015 7:52 AM wt: 140.7 Bf: 29.2 W: 51.3 BD: 6.3
And here’s the list of programs/exercises/activities etc. I have used this month. Most of them can be found on both youtube and facebook and I’m sure other social medias.
- Walking w/ Eunice (Eunice is my walking partner who has been a huge influence in keeping me regular with my workouts. We aim to walk at least 2 miles, 5 mornings a week)
- Jogging intervals (I usually do the jog intervals by landmarks versus time or distance. When Eunice is allowed to, we would do it for time though using 40 second intervals)
- Sean Vigue Fitness – Motley Abs 5 minute workouts: https://www.youtube.com/user/motleyfitness
- Pole fitness with Limitless Fitness/Ariana Forbes: https://www.facebook.com/LimitlessFitnessTortola?fref=ts
- The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans – Burpees challenge: http://shrinkingjeans.net/2015/04/30-day-burpee-challenge-2/
- Sarah Beth Yoga – Energizing morning yoga routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_X02wY6YI
- GMB Fitness – Elements: http://gmb.io/
- AdaAri Fitness on youtube – short workouts to african music: https://www.youtube.com/user/AdaAriA
- Chelsea Toronto Zumba on youtube – fun workouts to great music. She has various types of Zumba including African and Dancehall! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rIyoa_rZIz8aivxKnyj9g
- Walk to the beach
- 5k “Colour Me Pink” fundraiser: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1008682822475115.1073741839.123587574317982&type=1&pnref=story, https://www.facebook.com/mara.Kehoe/posts/10153443517724009?pnref=story, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153401953182400.1073741988.164902712399&type=1&pnref=story